Dundee Wargames Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best place to be for table top based wargaming in Dundee, Scotland! Come along and enjoy a tasty beer while playing your favourite games! 18's and over only!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIP - My Blood Angels army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Hussey
James Hussey

WIP - My Blood Angels army Empty
PostSubject: WIP - My Blood Angels army   WIP - My Blood Angels army EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:56 am

I recently got back into the hobby after a couple years away, started off with the great value Deathstorm box and a few extra bits and pieces.

First up is my Terminator squad, I got a few of the new BA shoulderpads to make them a bit more interesting.
I'm almost finished with them, I just have a few of the shoulder shields to put on and the Sergeants power sword to do.
WIP - My Blood Angels army GmfIWHJ
WIP - My Blood Angels army Y0H7iDM

Next up is the Death Company Dreadnought, I love this model although I really am struggling with highlighting black!
WIP - My Blood Angels army PslIMrn

I also have the great new plastic BA Librarian, blue is great to paint, very easy to highlight and this was my first attempt at trying to do proper gemstones.
I'm not very happy with his face, I've tried a few different things with his eyes but still not too happy about it, at this point the paint is getting a bit thick to make more changes Sad
WIP - My Blood Angels army XKJkrdJ
WIP - My Blood Angels army NK9NLbr

Then finally my Sanguinary Priest, love the new plastic model. I had a hard time with the bone colour and have definitely put it on too thick but overall pretty happy and again more attempts at shiny gems and glass stuff
WIP - My Blood Angels army 39iaatk
WIP - My Blood Angels army HdHsdwv
Back to top Go down
Steve Devine
Steve Devine

PostSubject: Re: WIP - My Blood Angels army   WIP - My Blood Angels army EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Very nice mate! Terminators and Librarian look particularly good!
Back to top Go down
Steven Young
Admin
Admin
Steven Young

PostSubject: Re: WIP - My Blood Angels army   WIP - My Blood Angels army EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 pm

All coming along very nicely mate!  Well done!  Loving the dread Very Happy

Terminators are very crisp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP - My Blood Angels army   WIP - My Blood Angels army Empty

Back to top Go down

WIP - My Blood Angels army
Page 1 of 1