Dundee Wargames Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best place to be for table top based wargaming in Dundee, Scotland! Come along and enjoy a tasty beer while playing your favourite games! 18's and over only!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cult Mechanicum Codex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kramanal
kramanal

Cult Mechanicum Codex Empty
PostSubject: Cult Mechanicum Codex   Cult Mechanicum Codex EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Thought any of you Mechanicus guys out there would like to see the codex that was used in campaigns by the wargaming group Tempus Fugatives. If anyone wants to see them I have a large quantity of photos of Mechanicum armies from various events at WHW & Maelstrom.  All these models were scratch built or home cast. That was what was expected of a TF army, kitbashed or scratchbuilt models to represent the campaign.

Sorry guys, I thought I could post it as a link. 
I will need to ask admin if its ok to post this much info on the website, its 103 pages and very Pic heavy!
Back to top Go down
Steven Young
Admin
Admin
Steven Young

PostSubject: Re: Cult Mechanicum Codex   Cult Mechanicum Codex EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:29 am

Hi Allan,

Feel free to post a pdf link using dropbox as mentioned in the other post.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kramanal
kramanal

PostSubject: Re: Cult Mechanicum Codex   Cult Mechanicum Codex EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult Mechanicum Codex   Cult Mechanicum Codex Empty

Back to top Go down

Cult Mechanicum Codex
Page 1 of 1