Dundee Wargames Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best place to be for table top based wargaming in Dundee, Scotland! Come along and enjoy a tasty beer while playing your favourite games! 18's and over only!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahoi hoi!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Devine
Steve Devine

Ahoi hoi! Empty
PostSubject: Ahoi hoi!   Ahoi hoi! EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Hey all,

been a gamer for about....oh.....23 years or so on and off. Started off with the old Adeptus Titanicus/Space Marine back in the day and went on from there.

Currently building up my Chaos for Warhammer Fantasy and my Adeptus Mechanicum for 30K/40K. Also have a French Dystopian Wars fleet, Shaltari for Dropzone Commander and some Dindrenzi for Firestorm Armada.

Hidden away in the depths of my collection are also a few armies for Warmaster, Epic 40K, Full Thrust, Stargrunt 2, and Man O War. Most of them are needing assembling and painting which I will get round to at some point in the next ten years or so!

I'm an intermittent attender at the club as I work shifts (hopefully this will change in the not too distant future) however quite happy to play whatever if anyone wants a game, I can promise endless amusement at my poor dice rolling and the creative cursing that usually follows!
Back to top Go down
david michie
david michie

Ahoi hoi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoi hoi!   Ahoi hoi! EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Welcome to the forum, the rumours that we know each other are just that rumours...

Now about that chopper you ordered.

Vladamier got caught by the Russians so we are disawoving all knowledge and gave them your name...

Sorted, oh dont answer the door tonight!
Back to top Go down
Onthehill
Onthehill

Ahoi hoi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoi hoi!   Ahoi hoi! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:34 pm

23  years... oh come on don't understate your experience, I'm sure it must be nigh onto 30 years given your age?
Hope to see you at the club sometime  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahoi hoi! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahoi hoi!   Ahoi hoi! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahoi hoi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dundee Wargames Club :: Dundee Wargames Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: