Dundee Wargames Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best place to be for table top based wargaming in Dundee, Scotland! Come along and enjoy a tasty beer while playing your favourite games! 18's and over only!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mordheim log

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Mactavish
Andrew Mactavish

Mordheim log Empty
PostSubject: Mordheim log   Mordheim log EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:34 pm

well since i now know some of you play this excellent game i will start work on my dwarf and vampire warbands properly so thought i'd do a log. and show you guys the making of it for fun. apologies before hand my photo's tend to suck. as a start i'll put down hear what the plan for the two warbands is (not list's just what models.)

Dwarves
 so my plan is to make my dwarves as a band of miners with some rangers in support. so well it's rather obvious what my warband will be made of. i have an old drunken miner model plus a mix of battle for skull pass and normal miners will cover the miner side and some spare dwarves from my army of them will do the engineer and thunderers. and finally my two slayers one will be the slayer from battle for skull pass and the other will be an old Slayer model i found that i think looks awesome.

Vampires
 now my plan for my Vampires is a little more adventurous. i have a female Vampire lord and an old Lahrim Vampire model who will be my Vampire and Necromancer.i'm going to make the Dregs out of some Empire state troopers and spares from the Zombie's i have to buy as i can spam so many in my list. and as you can guess other then a dire wolf the rest of my force is Zombies as there so cheap. 

so i'll start posting pic's when i have models to show.

Last edited by Andrew Mactavish on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Mactavish
Andrew Mactavish

Mordheim log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim log   Mordheim log EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:25 pm

well i have my necromancer done but can't get a good picture of her. will try to post her soon. still on the hunt for a suitable fluffy. so if anyone has a spare dire wolf?
Back to top Go down
Steven Young
Admin
Admin
Steven Young

Mordheim log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim log   Mordheim log EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Dwarves:

For the Rangers, I really dig the Avatars of War line: Linky

They have really cool hoods and crossbows!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Mactavish
Andrew Mactavish

Mordheim log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim log   Mordheim log EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Right this was my attempt to Photo my Necromancer. using my new phone. think it looks okay the model and the quality of the photo.

http://brochtree.deviantart.com/gallery/53033267/Devious-Folder
Back to top Go down
Andrew Mactavish
Andrew Mactavish

Mordheim log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim log   Mordheim log EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:16 am

i now have all the models for my vampire warband just need some zombie arms and heads as going to use some spare empire state troopers for my zombie's. also have all the models for my dwarfs. will do some pics when i finish deciding on how to pose them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mordheim log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim log   Mordheim log Empty

Back to top Go down

Mordheim log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dundee Wargames Club :: Hobby Area :: Work in Progress-
Jump to: